Green Card

EB-1 OR EB-2 OR EB-3 for US Green Card

US Green card EB-1, EB-2 or EB-3

The US immigration system is pretty complex with multiple immigrant categories. Employment-based immigrant visas are the most common ones that highly skilled professionals use to obtain Green Cards or Permanent Resident status (lawful permanent residents). The other popular way to obtain a Green Card is through a family member.

Continue Reading “EB-1 OR EB-2 OR EB-3 for US Green Card”